Below is a summary of where NEHA leadership will represent the environmental health profession and engage with EH professionals during the month of October.
For more details on each event, visit the NEHA Community Calendar and search by date.
- New York State Conference of Environmental Health Directors—Larry Ramdin: October 1–3, Rensselaerville, NY
- Iowa EHA AEC (50th Anniversary of IEHA)—Vince Radke: October 3–4, West Des Moines, IA
- Minnesota EHA Fall Conference—Kim Carlton: October 4, Rochester, MN
- National Restaurant Assn. Quality Assurance Conference—Rance Baker: October 8–10, St. Louis, MO
- Kentucky Children’s Environmental Health Conference—Dr. David Dyjack: October 11–12, Georgetown, KY
- California EHA— Jackie Reszetar: October 12–13
- Alaska EHA— Vince Radke & Matt Reighter: October 9–13: Anchorage, AK
- FD312 (FDA Training Class)—Rance Baker: October 15–18: Hartford, CT
- Jamaica Association of P.H. Inspectors—Dr. David Dyjack & Vince Radke: October 22–26: Jamaica
- Dubai Food Safety Conference—Rance Baker: October 27–November 2, Dubai, UAE
- Australia EHA—Vince Radke: October 30–November 2, Perth, Australia
- World Health Organization Global Conference—Dr. David Dyjack: October 31, Geneva, Switzerland
Monday, October 1, 2018