Call for Abstracts
2018 AEC Call for Abstracts is Now Closed!
82nd NEHA Annual Educational Conference (AEC) & Exhibition
June 25–28, 2018, Anaheim Marriott Hotel, Anaheim, California
Thank you to everyone who submitted a proposal for the 2018 AEC.
If you missed the opportunity for 2018 we invite you to consider submitting a proposal for the July 8-11, 2019 AEC in Nashville, Tennessee.
Watch for Call for Abstracts details in Fall 2018!
2018 AEC Tracks
Below is a list of 2018 Tracks and disciplines. Watch for a program of sessions to be posted in February/March 2018.
- Onsite Wastewater
- Recreational Water, including shorelines
- Water Reuse
- Premise Plumbing
- Unregulated Drinking Water
- Water Quality
- Air Quality
- Food Safety & Defense
- Home Restaurants
- EH Tracking & Informatics
- Technology and Environmental Health
5. Built Environments
- EH Health Impact Assessment
- Healthy Homes & Communities
- Land Use Planning & Design
- School & Institutions
6. Emergency Preparedness
- Emergency Preparedness & Response
7. General Environmental Health
- Emerging EH Issues
- Hazardous & Toxic Materials
- General EH
- Solid Waste
- Food Waste
- Global EH
8. Special Populations
- Children’s EH
- Environmental Justice
- Uniformed Services
9. Workforce and Leadership
- Student & Young Professional Career Development
10. Climate and Health
- Climate Change
11. Infectious and Vector Borne Diseases
- Pathogens & Outbreaks
- Vector Control & Zoonotic Diseases
*Student Research Presentations – Exhibit Hall
2018 AEC Contact: Kristie Denbrock, Education Coordinator, email@example.com
"Be a Leader in Environmental Health"